Apartment Rental Regulations in Zakopane
Apartment Rental Regulations in Zakopane
These Regulations specify the terms and conditions when booking apartments with ApartArt sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa hereinafter referred to as "ApartArt". Upon acceptance of these regulations, the making of reservations with ApartArt will be deemed unambiguous.
In connection with the current situation related to coronavirus, we kindly invite you to familiarize yourself with our policy: "Safe at home"
I. Reservations can be made in three ways:
1. On-line from the Website, by filling in the form. After clicking "Send", the system will automatically generate an information summary for you and enter your information to the database.
2. By telephone on +48 12 638 0212, from Monday to Friday between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm, and on Saturdays and Sundays from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
3. Email us at email@example.com with your name, surname, address, telephone number (mobiles preferable), the dates of your trip, the apartment you'd like or the city you want to be in, and the number of people in your party.
The minimum rental period is 1 day. This does not include: Long weekends, the Christmas and New Year period, or Winter school holidays in Zakopane, World Cup Ski Jumping.
4. For New Year evening we accept only stays of minimum 7 nights in Zakopane (stays including night 31.12/01.01).
5. During the Winter Break (13 January 2017 - 26 February 2017) we accept only stays of minimum 6 nights.
6. In the period between 28th of April and the 7th of May we only accept only stays of minimum 5 nights.
It is required to pay 100% of the reservation fee. The reservations are non refunable. In the case of cancelling the reservation or changing the duration of the stay to a shorter one, the paid fee is not subject to refunds.
7. During holidays and long weekends we only accept non-refundable reservations.
8. During the summer holidays (1 of July to to 31 of August) we require the payment of 100% of the reservation fee in advance.
When booking online or by phone, you will receive confirmation immediately after the booking process.
Confirmation of reservation will be sent to you in writing by email within 12 hours of sending the booking by email. If you need to confirm your reservation immediately, please call +48 607 616 229.
1. For reservations for periods longer than 1 day, payment should be made in two instalments:
A 30% deposit should be paid within 3 days of receipt of booking confirmation, not later than on the day of arrival, by credit or debit card or bank transfer. The payment must be made within 3 days; otherwise your booking will be canceled.
The remainder should be paid on the day of arrival by cash or credit or debit card.
2. When booking apartments for a single night and for promotional weekend stays in Warsaw, payment is 100% of the total amount within 3 days of receipt of booking conformation, not later than on the day of arrival, by credit or debit card or bank transfer.
3. With "Last Minute" promotions, it is necessary to provide the following credit card information in order to confirm the booking: Name and Surname, Card No. and Expiry Date. Your card is not charged at the time of making the reservation, but on the day of arrival. In cases of making reservations but not using the apartment, your card will be charged an amount equivalent to a single night's stay.
4. In case of the necessity of issuing the Confirmation of Reservation making a document authorizing to obtain a visa to Poland and also Schengen zone, the deposit depends on the amount required by the polish embassy in a certain country.
5. Check in after 00:00 – additional fee 30 PLN.
6. In case of non-refundable reservations (marked as non-refundable in the reservation engine), the total price for the reservation is required to be paid upfront. In case of altering the time of the stay, the cost will not be refunded.
Bookings may only be cancelled in writing - by email or fax. For cancellations made at least 30 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded after deduction of a service charge (10% of the amount paid). In cases of payments made by bank transfers from foreign accounts, your deposit will be refunded only to a valid credit card. For cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival, your deposit may not be refunded.
Prepayment: Bank transfer, credit or debit card.
Extra charge: Bank transfer, credit or debit card, cash.
Arrival, Key-handling, Definition of a 'Night':
One 'night' is considered to be from 3.00 pm until 12 noon the following day.
Guests are obliged to inform the person meeting them with their keys of their arrival at the apartment, not less than one hour beforehand. In cases when arrival at a previously agreed time is not possible, Guests are obliged to immediately inform the person meeting them with their keys, by telephone.
Guests are obliged to pay the full amount on their booking confirmation if the date of their arrival or the duration of their stay is prolonged or shortened (whether for personal reasons, travel problems, transit strikes etc), due to circumstances beyond ApartArt's control.
The number of persons allowed to live in an apartment is limited to that stated in the offer, price list or booking confirmation. Guests are obliged to inform ApartArt by phone or email if this number is to be exceeded. In this case, ApartArt will arrange an extra bed. If, upon arrival, the number of guests present exceeds the number stated in the offer/confirmation, the key-handler may refuse to leave you the keys. If, during your stay or at its conclusion, it becomes apparent that the number of Guests exceeds the number booked for, you may be charged for the cost of the extra bed/s, even if they were not used.
Guests are obliged to maintain good relations with the neighbours and leave their apartment in the same order that they found it. Guests are obliged to immediately inform their contact person of any existing damage or any justifiable shortages in the apartment, and also to notify them of any damages incurred during their stay, for which they are then obliged to cover the repair/replacement costs.
The customer is obliged to look carefully at the moment of leaving the apartment if any of his belongings is not left in the apartment. For things left by the customer at the end of the lease, as well as for the damage created by their loss or damage, ApartArt is not responsible.
Transferral of Bookings to Other People
Guests may at any time transfer to another person all rights to which they are entitled as a result of having made a booking, if this person will accept any further responsibilities resulting from the booking. In this case, ApartArt should be informed immediately of the change of responsibility, including the name and surname, mobile number, email address etc, of the transferee accepting the rights and obligations of the agreement.
In case of the occurrence of any circumstances which were impossible to predict, the effects of which can not be immediately resolved through ordinary means, ApartArt reserves the right to transfer Customer reservations to a replacement building, similar to the one originally reserved. ApartArt has the right to cancel the agreement in the case of the occurrence of events which can be characterised as 'Force Majeure'. This also refers to cases when the Guest's personal safety or property, for reasons beyond the control of ApartArt, can not be guaranteed. Payments made by the Guest are subject to refund after deduction of amounts due for services already provided.
The appropriate force governing disputes between the Owner and the Guest is Polish law. All disputes will be settled by the appropriate courts serving the address of ApartArt's registered office.