1. How can I make a booking?
Bookings can be made in three ways:
1. On-line, using the form on our website. After clicking ‘Send', the system will automatically generate a summary page for you, based on your booking information.
2. By telephone, on +48 12 638 0212, from Monday to Friday, 8 am-8 pm, and on Saturdays from 10 am-3 pm.
3. By fax, on +48 12 638 0214, or by e-mail to email@example.com providing your full name, address, phone number [preferably a mobile phone], dates, selected apartment or city and the number of people staying.
2. Are the prices listed per-person or per-apartment?
The prices on our price list, or when calculated for the entire rental period, are the prices for the entire apartment. The maximum number of people that can be accommodated in the apartment is specified in the apartment description.
3. I booked a 4-person apartment for my family of 5. Are we going to be charged an extra bed for our child?
Additional beds can be provided upon request (See Question 14).
4. Is it possible to get an extra bed or a baby’s cot in the apartment?
Yes, it is possible, but at an additional fee. Please make sure to request extra beds/cots when completing your booking form. The cost per day of an extra bed is PLN 40, and PLN 15 for a cot.
5. Is it possible to change my check-in and check-out times?
In accordance with the TWW Terms & Conditions, check-in begins at 3 pm on the day of arrival, and check-out at 12 pm on your day of departure. The check-out time is not negotiable.
6. Is there a reception in the apartments?
There is no reception area in our Warsaw and Kraków apartment buildings. We always try to meet you to hand over and collect the keys in places and at times that are convenient to you.
The villa in Zakopane does have a reception, which is open from 9-12 pm, and from 3-8 pm.
Additionally, you can call us any time on our 24-hour telephone line in case of any doubts or questions, or if you require help with the apartment.
7. How do I return the keys?
When you collect the keys from our TWW employee, you can arrange a time for returning them too.
8. Where can I collect the keys?
You can collect the keys to the apartment on the day of your arrival, after 3 pm in a place convenient to you, established in advance with our staff – usually directly at the apartment.
9. Is the price on my booking confirmation the final price, or are there any additional fees?
That’s it. There are no hidden fees.
10. Can I smoke in the apartments?
We have a non-smoking policy in our apartments. However, smoking is allowed on the balconies. At the Villa ‘Motylek’ in Zakopane, there is a separate smoking room.
11. Is it possible to order breakfast?
Yes. In Kraków and Warsaw we can bring breakfast to your apartment; we just need to agree on your preferred delivery time. Note that breakfasts in apartments in Warsaw are not available on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
In Zakopane, breakfasts are served in the Villa ‘Motylek’s dining room. Just place your order by 6 pm, one day in advance.
12. Are bed linen and towels provided in the apartments?
Yes, in the bedrooms and bathrooms you will find everything you need.
13. Do I need to bring kitchen utensils?
The kitchens and kitchenettes in our apartments are fully equipped with all utensils, machines and tableware.
14. Can I bring my pet with me?
Of course, but please be advised that we charge an additional fee of PLN 20 per day.